Jun 13, 2021 @ 2:00 am - 3:30 am
The event will kick off at 2pm and after a brief introduction session there will be three choices of session to join in with…
1. A session for parents whose children have been newly diagnosed with Albinism.
2. A ‘cook along’ session for children & teens.
3. A discussion session for adults with Albinism
Details of the zoom will be sent 2 days before the event.Read More
Mar 18, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Calling all Teenagers with Albinism (Year 7 to Year 11)! Come along and join our virtual cook-along, where we will make some cookies, have a chat, plays some games and connect with each other.
To partake in this baking session you will need the following ingredients:
- 125g butter or dairy free alternative
- 115g muscovado sugar
- 110g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g dark choc cut into big chunks (or what every flavour chocolate you prefer).
- 220g self-raising flour
- 2/3. Teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade
Sign up now and 24 hours before you will receive an email with the zoom link ready to join us at 7.30pm to 8.30pm on Thursday 18 March.
Please note: As this event is for under 18’s we require that all participants have someone over the age of 18 within the same house, taking responsible for the young person