We are pleased to announce the first few Albinism Fellowship events for 2017, covering England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Sat 18th February 2017 – Wales Albinism Event, Cardiff
- Sat 25th March 2017 – Leicestershire Albinism Event
- Sat 29th April 2017 – Connect Albinism Information Day, Derry/Londonderry
- Sat 20th May 2017 – Connect Albinism Information Day, Belfast
- Sun 28th May 2017 – Scotland Albinism Event, Glasgow
- Fri 20th-Sun 22nd October 2017 – Family Weekend Conference, The Hayes Conference Centre, Swanwick, Derbyshire
These events provide great opportunities for families and adults with albinism to get together, swap advice and share their experiences.
We always aim to be positive, friendly and social in a supportive atmosphere. If you’ve never attended an AF event before, you’ll be welcomed with open arms.
There are still a number of other events to announce, so please keep an eye on this website and our social media feeds for the latest updates.
We look forwrad to seeing you at an event soon!