Benefits of joining the Albinism Fellowship include:
- Our twice-yearly 'Albinism Life' magazine
- Further information about Albinism and related issues
- Opportunities for contact with other individuals & families affected by Albinism
- Telephone helpline
- Access to the members-only area in the online discussion forum
- An annual program of regional meetings & social events
- A bi-annual Conference - with discounts for members.
UK Subscription fees are:
- Individual - £15.00 per year
- Couple (2 adults only)- £18.00 per year
- Family (2 adults and children) - £20.00 per year
- Professional (e.g. Healthcare/Education) - £15.00 per year
- Supporter - £12.00 per year
- Corporate - £50.00 per year
- Life Membership - £250.00, one off payment
To cover the additional cost of postage, please add £3 for Ireland and £10 for overeas*.
*Please note: Although the Fellowship offers overseas membership, our focus is on the UK & Ireland, and the only service we can provide outside this area is the Albinism Life magazine. There are many organisations around the world with goals similar to the AF, and we would strongly recommend joining one in your area. A list of organisations we know about can be found here.
How to Join
You can now join the Albinism Fellowship online using our Groupspaces system.
Please click on the link below and fill in your details to create your account.
One of our volunteers will then approve your membership and send a request for payment.
Payment can be made online using Credit or Debit card or by cheque/postal order.
If you are a UK taxpayer, remember to select the 'Gift Aid' option, to allow the Albinism Fellowship to claim the tax back on your payment.
Be assured that we take your privacy very seriously. All data is securely held and is only accessible to Trustees of the Albinism Fellowship.
Your data will be used for the sole purpose of administering the membership of Albinism Fellowship and will not be given or sold to any third party.
Existing members have already been added to the Groupspaces system and should have received an e-mail asking you to update your details.
If you did not receive an e-mail, please contact us so that we can check we have your correct details.