The BIG Difference
The Big Difference fundraising push is about encouraging you to raise money to support the Fellowship’s work in making a big difference by bringing people affected by albinism together
Our principal activity is to organise events like conferences, family/information days and social groups that bring people together to learn about and share experiences of albinism in relaxed settings.
We used Albinism Awareness Week in July 2012 to kick off The BIG Difference, a fundraising push to generate as much voluntary income as we can towards future events.
How can you help? There are lots of ways you can help by fundraising for us. Here are just a few ideas:
- Sell some items you don’t want on eBay and donate the profits
- Run a sponsored marathon, half-marathon, 10k or 5k or fun run
- Get your employer to make a donation or match-fund your fundraising
- Hold a Raffle or Tombola as part of an event you are organising
- Hold a Coffee Morning or Tea Party and ask you family and friends to make a donation to attend
- Ask your school, college or employer to choose Albinism Fellowship as one of their charities to support
- Clear out your garage or loft, sell surplus items at a Car Boot Sale and donate what you raise
- Lots…lots…lots…more ideas!
When you’ve decided what you are going to do to help fundraise for us, please contact us with the details and we will add them to our fundraising news page.
Let us know:
- Who you are & where you live
- What you are doing to fundraise
- When you are doing it
- If the event is open to members in your area to help and support
Go on! Help make The BIG Difference! Thanks for your support and good luck!
Whatever you raise it will make a big difference to our work.